Out of memory

Leisure Suit Larry 7 - Love For Sail (Sierra)
Lolita1982

Out of memory

Post by Lolita1982 »

Hi!

I`ve been playing LSL7 with the STC installer and when I try to finish the captain`s cook-off comptetition, I get the following error message after Judge Graham has said: "I`ll have what she`s having!":

Panic

We`re sorry, you have encountered an internal game error. Please restart your game and restore a saved game. If you have continued problems, please report the following information to Sierra Technical Support:

Out of Memory: need=293384 got=149164 freeLocked=19468
Decompression_Buffer=0 atr=0008024f last=42000.p56
Script # 64892 ($fc6ed9ac+ )

The error hasn`t happened earlier, but now that I was trying to find all the easter eggs & get full points in the game, this happened. And I can`t get past the error. I guess I have to try to replay the game all over from the beginning. :/ I was following this guide: http://www.the-spoiler.com/ADVENTURE/Si ... ry7.3.html
The only thing I did in addition to following this walkthrough step by step was to show all the easter eggs so far & find all the dildos (all 32 of them).

Any suggestions? I haven`t found information about this exact error message, some other Panic message though...
Collector

Re: Out of memory

Post by Collector »

Why would you have to start over from the beginning? Don't you have any save games? It looks like it failed while reading pic 42000. I don't know if yours might be corrupted. This probably won't help, but extract the file from this zip and try dropping this in your game's installed folder.
Attachments
42000.zip
(250.21 KiB) Downloaded 2092 times