Thank you!!!

RAMA (Sierra)
Tobias7

Thank you!!!

Post by Tobias7 »

I am honestly moved to tears by your work. This game is one of my favorite games, I played it when I was 10 or so. It opened up entire worlds of imagination for me, and I even learned the concept of bases (hex and octal) through this game. I played it on a Mac growing up that we got rid of, I had some glitches even on that though. I tried playing it on Windows later on but it was plagued by glitches: the intro video wouldn't load, the people would leave trails when the spoke, and the game would crash every 10 minutes. I got another Mac from a friend a few years back and was thinking I'd have to keep it just for this game, but then I found this patch, and it works perfectly on a Windows 7 64 bit computer! I never dreamed I'd be able to see this game on a new computer looking so good, I thought I'd have to keep an old computer around just to play it. Thank you for all the work, I can tell a lot of work went into this patch. Thank you!!!
JoshuaKa

Thank you

Post by JoshuaKa »

Definately a big thank-you David for this site and of course building my own website. :lol: